When my relative said she no longer followed my old blog because…. I quit paying attention. Something about something about some crap or other.
Anyhow, I’ve got nearly 400 posts on my old one. Enough. Let’s have something totally new, important, bright. Some stories.
I’ll continue posting on my old blog insearchofbud if the stories are about my uncle Carl, or some other “bud.” Like, Budweiser, marijuana, flower buds or gay buddies.
I didn’t want to start a new blog, only my nephew’s wife said she didn’t follow my old one any longer because she was tired about hearing about my uncle Carl. I’m, well, okay with that. I guess.
This new blog is a journal about the following:
- Time travel. In order to regain lost lovers.
- Modern love.
- Dogs. Especially small dogs. Little brown dogs.
- Dog lovers at all.
- Hippies. The ones who preached peace. Especially the ones afraid to go to war. Like me. Although I joined the Marines during Vietnam. Because I was nuts.
- The Old North Trail. The real one. Still visible.
- The 00s and 90s.
- The 80s, 70s, 60s, and 50s.
- Music. Folk music.
- Musical instruments. Voice.
- Photography. Black and white film photography.
- Childhood. Puberty. Messy young adulthood. The rest of life.
- Family history.
- Yearnings of the heart. For lost lovers.
- Lost lovers. Found lovers.
- Magic. Especially traditional, folk magic.
- Magic tricks. Other sidewalk enterprises.
- The North.
- Lovers’ language.